Friday, June 1, 2007

carter's first movie!

carter has recently become obsessed with the movie shrek. he literally wakes up from his nap or in the morning saying "shrek, shrek". so we decided to take him to see shrek 3 at the big theater. he's never been to a movie before so i was taking pics everywhere and i think people were thinking i was crazy. i was pretty into it. anyway, we bought him some popcorn and had candy and it was a pretty good experience. he sat thru about half and then got a little bored so he hung out by the steps and in the front just pacing back and forth and then came back and sat down for the last bit. we'll prob wait a while before we take him to another, but it made for a fun memory! he just started to LOVE popcorn. he totally loves the popcorn song too!
there was a sign for the simpsons "the movie" and he wanted to sit by all the characters. i still have never watched a simpson episode from start to finish.
the family ready and waiting for the movie to start. i love carter in this pic. he just looks so happy to be there!

3 comments:

dana said...

so cute! I love the picture of Carter next to the Simpsons. I want to sit on their couch. Seriously!

Lew said...

Hey!! Of course I remember you guys!! I have checked out your blog too, via Laura and Eric's blog. You have such a cute family! Matt is so jealous that you guys are in Southern California. We lived in San Diego for about 6 mos. and loved it (especially Matt cause he loves surfing). Anyway, I'm so glad you wrote and we will definitely have to keep in touch. Take care!
Leslie

Morph This said...

Oh he is too cute for words. I don't think my parents took me to a movie till I was like 10. Ha.

keep counting.....