Tuesday, June 5, 2007

bed time!

we stayed at the marriott newport villas last week and had a great time! i didn't take many pics, but adri stayed with us one night and took this one of the "family bath". the tub was sooo huge we all joined in. brennan filled up the bath with so many bubbles he was worried about savanna drowing in them. it was pretty funny!


i've taken a few pics of the kids in their pj's before bed lately, and just think they look so cute. carter seriously loves savanna in his bed with him. today he kept climbing into her tiny cradle that prob is meant to hold 20lbs. he's so funny and keeps us laughing!

i love how carter and savanna are both smiling!
i made this head band for savanna and these pj's are the only thing that matches it. she didn't actually sleep with it on.
cute carter loving his sweet lil sister!

7 comments:

dana said...

wow, Savanna is really growing up! I love her cute little smile. And the headband is adorable. Nice!
The family bath looks totally fun, actually the whole hotel sounds really fun. Glad you had a good weekend!

Becca said...

ok... Stop it with the cutest kids ever!!! They are too dang adorable! i love that family picture! And Savana is getting to be even cuter then She has ever been. I didn't think that was possible seeing as she already started at the cutest kid ever ranking!

Lew said...

Your kids are so cute!! I love Carter's hair. The bubble bath picture is priceless.

Morph This said...

Seriously your kids are to die for. I am going to miss you guys over the fence. Carter finally started saying HI to me.

Mama Bear said...

The picture of Savanna and Carter in the crib together is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. They both have the hugest grins on their face. I love it!! They totally love each other...you can tell!

Mands Glenn said...

Hi! This is Bakers sister, Amanda. I ran into your blog by looking at Jennys. Hope it's okay to comment, but I have to say that I just love your couch. I am in the process of finding a new one and love the color of yours.Love the bubble pic. too. We are moving out to Az. next month. Scary Heat! Maybe we will see eachother out there. Good luck with the move.

the Koch's said...

those pics are too cute! I love the one of all of you in the tub.

keep counting.....