Tuesday, September 2, 2008

fun date nights!

on friday, karen, kam, karis, and i went to see mamma mia (bren stayed at home w/ all the kids minus delilah, such a good hubby). ohhhh my gosh if anyone remembers how much i loved the play we saw in march in vegas, i was plesantly suprised at how good it was! i prob had ear to ear cheesy grin at how much i was smiling! i was talking to my friend the other day and raving how much i loved it and she said they actually have a theater in chandler where you can sing-a-long! hello i'm sooooo there! i'm feelin another girls night out comin on :)! after the flick we got some yummy coldstone and called it a night. it was fun to get together w/ the girls. and thanks honey for always being so willing to watch all the kids! love you.



on sat night, bren and i got a babysitter and went to yummy oregano's and totally splurged w/ their delicious cookie/ice cream treat! seriously de-vine! then we went and saw traitor. it was entertaining a little deep and long, but overall worth the $! it was nice to get out and be w/ my hubby too. after the flick, we drove around for awhile and listened to jason mraz's cd. i so LOVE his music.

11 comments:

dana said...

We saw Traitor also on Saturday. We thought it was good. Didn't love, but interesting and timely with all the events of the past few years.
Don Cheadle is always good.

Brennan said...

We need to have date night more often.

the McLaughlin's said...

I went with some girls to see mama mia also. Loved it! It is just hard not to sing along. Those songs so bring back R.C. #110!

Kari said...

I'm dying to see Mamma Mia. Feel like seeing it again? We should get a group to go! Glad you guys had fun on your date!!

teresa and the boys said...

Dude, we totally sang when we went to Mamma Mia! But an official sing-along? That would rock!

The Wellman Family said...

I loved Mama Mia. I warned my friends that I would sing throughout the whole movie. It brought back so many memories. I so missed my old roomies.

Hoagland Family said...

I love love Oregano's. They funny thing is i used to work there!! If you ever go during lunch they make the best slice pizza (they only make so many so you want to get there before the rush:)

Elizabeth said...

funny that we both blogged about MAMA MIA! today! Yes, I loved it. I don't know what you're talking about, I sang along the WHOLE time! ;)

Bets

Jody and Jake Moore said...

Sounds like FUN! I'm going to tell Jake it's time we get a sitter and go out!

Mama Bear said...

Girls night out...and date night in one weekend, sounds great! I totally want to see Mama Mia, so I'm glad to know you liked it...I can't wait to see it! :)

Hope you aren't dying in AZ...my mom said there has been a bad heat wave! Ugh!

Camille said...

Hi! I've been wanting to see that movie. Fun you got to go with the girls. That sing along theater sounds super fun!! It would actually be pretty hilarious looking around and seeing everyone singing together. Cute date night w/ you and Bren. Also, thanks so much for your bday message!! Too bad I missed your call! Thanks for thinking of me! Hopefully I'll see you soon.....so I've heard. Yay!!

keep counting.....