i can't believe it savanna is 11 months old today! it's so fun, but sad at the same time! my baby is growing up WAY too fast! next month she'll be a year! so much has happened since then, it's just crazy to me. i'm soooo excited for her bday though because it's on easter sunday! what a great day to have a celebration! and a lot of my fam will be in town so that will be nice. anyway, about savanna! it's sad, but true that she has NOT been to the dr. since she was 5mo old! we decided not to do shots this time around and to wait till she is 2 or 3, so hopefully she doesn't get polio or anything! i'm trusting bren big time on waiting! so i don't know what percent she's in or what she weighs, but i think she weighs around 19 or 20 lbs. here are a few of her habits that i want to document!
- she GRINDS her few teeth that she has (her fang and two bottom teeth) it literally makes me cringe!
-she LOVES to be held and likes to cuddle
-she just adores carter, even when he's literally suffacating her to the ground
-she loves to clap
-she likes to make a funny face when we say "uh oh"
-she crawls normal on the carpet, but when she's on the tile or grass or something she does the bear crawl, so her knees aren't touching the ground.
-she loves to eat her rubber bands in her hair (it drives me CRAZY)
-she likes to give open mouth kisses (hopefully that will change by the time she's 16)!
-she is such a wonderful addition to our little family!
the other day i realized i could do piggies in her hair! oh happy day slash the fact that nothing lasts in her hair for long anymore!

looks at these cute kids!

perma tongue out! but how cute are the piggies :)!

this pic kinda shows off her little fang!

eating yummy mud and grass! showing her bear crawl!

happy 11 months! we love you!
11 comments:
happy 11 months savanna! we love you! we love looking at all your cute pictures too. see you in a month!
She is so darling- love her tongue out in every pic! I debated shots SOOO much with Makenna but finally decided to go ahead, but can't blame you at all for waiting!
Totally random- I just finished writing a very similar post about Makenna since she turns 6 months tomorrow, then saw yours about Savanna while blog surfing!
.
Love, love, love the piggies! So super-cute. We're coming to AZ towards the end of March -- hopefully we'll be able to work something out and see you guys!
Time really does fly! I love it both my kids have those shirts Carter and Savanna are wearing...thanks Target :o) We need to talk because I am holding off on Jex's shots too. I've had a tough time though because our Dr. made a huge deal about it and pretty much told us he couldn't be our Dr. anymore if we didn't vaccinate! Lame huh?
We have a baby scale if you want to drop by sometime! See you at play group...
She's such a doll! I do love the piggies. I can't wait for my little girl. It's a little intimidating to think I'll actually have to comb her hair but it will be fun...I think!
Yay! A new post from you guys! (I've been waiting for some updates on the bates :) )
Okay, adorable adorable adorable. I can't wait to see Savvy soon! She sounds like her little personality is totally coming out (which will make up for getting polio. jk)
The piggies are super cute. And the hair down is adorable too! I've never seen it down before :)
Okay, happy 11 mos. Can't wait for the 1st bday pics!
Whoa I can't believe she is almost 1 year old Rae! Such darling pictures!
how cute are your kids!!! we miss you.
SO cute! Myles is 10 mon. today and Im in mourning cause hes growing to fast, and snuggling less and less. She really is adorable. Is she taking any steps, Myles is trying but not quite there yet.
Post a Comment