on sunday, after church i wanted to have a little photo sesh in the backyard and since getting 3 kids to look at the camera at the same time is VERY difficult you can see how fun it was to snap pics of them! lol.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
a visit to see the easter bunny!
last night for fhe we went to see the easter bunny! the kids were talking about it all day long and then when we get there they acted super shy, but hey we got a pic and had a fun night as a family. we finished it off w/ dinner at jason's deli and their yummy ice cream for dessert!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
hahaha carter's face in the last photo is awesome.
Our kids are crazy....crazy awesome!
great photos with the sun behind them!
so cute!! carter was teling me all about it that you were going that night...he seemed SUPER excited!!
i love their cute yellow outfits! they are so cute together. these pics make me so excited for springtime and easter. by the way you are looking really good. i don't know where i saw a picture of you looking tiny! :)
cutest fam dam ever! I wanna try that resteraunt too! um..... please can I have that gold skin of yours-beautiful my dear.
man oh man! you're a blogging maniac! so much fun stuff. i'm jealous that you got to the easter bunny. time is running out for my kiddos! we had a fun week with you guys. i can't believe how big our babies are getting. it's sad! it was fun celebrating your kiddos birthdays with you guys. thanks for everything!
Cute, cute, cute! Love the easter pics. M has that dress too. Got to love Target! By the way I think I'm going private soon so I need your email so I can add you on.
WOW!! You are a fanatic blogger!! :)
Cute pics!! It's a bummer easter is on GC.. So we cant wear our easter clothes to church!!
Oh, well.. Comfort this year! :)
What fun you guys have been having. Love your cute pics of the kids with the sun behind them. You're pro already. Love the first pic with Carter frowning. Classic. Looks like you've had fun in Cali and Utah. So glad you had a good break! I hope we can hang out soon. I miss you!
Post a Comment