to me! really can't believe i'm getting SO dang old. i remember i was trippin when i turned 20! lol. my college roomies can atest to that. and here i am 10 plus 2 years later and trying to relish old age. hahaha. i still feel like i'm a youngster though! my bday marked living in az for 2 1/2 years. i can't believe we've lived here that long. i've come a LONG way since then. i'm thankful to have such great friends out here and an awesome hubby who is very understanding and 3 wonderful kids. i'm a pretty lucky girl. to celebrate my day my friend amy (thanks SO much) watched our kids so me and bren could go on a date. so fun to get out! and then we got a babysitter for sat night and we went to cheesecake factory. mmmmmm. all behind the scenes my friends kari and kelly worked w/ bren to throw me a suprise dinner party there! it was totally over my head i was thinking why are all my friends here and no one invited me! until someone finally said "surprise" lol. pretty funny. had to be there. we also had a family party on sunday. and then we did a girls night last night at this yummy mexican restaurant in chandler. so i've been eating some really yummy food the past week. i'm all about milking the bday as long as possible! so yippeee for the 30's and all the good times they are and will be bringing! thanks babe for making my day slash week extra special! and thanks to ALL my friends for making my "week" special! lol.
age ain't nothin, but a number!

on sat, my friend ashlee treated me to one of my FAV toes! so cute!

girls night: karis, kari, amy, britain, kelly, and me
11 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like you've had a blast celebrating. I love your toes!
So glad to have been part your festivities :) Happy Birthweek ;)
Lots of fun! Thanks for having a bday so I could enjoy such yummy food too!
Oh my word, I look like a homeless person!!! and I LOVE the toes, I havent seen that design there or I would have picked that one...SO cute!!!
I love you sweetie!
Fun week!! /MONTH! :)
Im so glad you are liking AZ better now! It seems like you have let us grow on you! :) Funny pics! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. YOU ARE SO PRETTY!
THE 30'S ARE THE BEST. THINK ABOUT IT..
WHEN YOU ARE TWENTY.. YOU DON'T KNOW DIDDLY. YOU ARE LEARNING AND RUNNING ON PURE ADRENALINE AND IT IS SO FUN. BUT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW SQUAT UNTIL YOU GET OLDER.
THE THIRTIES ARE THE BEST. YOU GET TO KNOW YOURSELF AND WHAT YOU WANT AND DON'T WANT. WHAT IS THE TRUTH AND WHAT IS BS AND WHERE YOU STAND.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!! HOW IS 24 TREATING YOU?
Love the toes. Glad to hear you had a great week!
So glad you had fun bday celebrations. You deserve it! Love ya girl!
Happy late Birthday! I LOVE your toes. Aimme from the salon just did my nails with the new OPI gel. Its the best thing ever! Its changed my life...its the simple things. I swear If i have cute nails I feel 10lbs lighter:)
Happy Bday to you! You are adorable and fun and so lively. I love being around you!
Post a Comment