some of the kids
on mon, we went to a bday party for caleb, and where did we go you might ask? the totally awesome chuck e. cheese! carter was dying ALL day to go! it was actually really fun we had pizza and kari & justin hooked us all up w/ a bunch of tokens! and the best part was it wasn't crowded at all! thanks guys we had a lot of fun! carter can't wait to go back!
then tues, we went to karis & marty's house to celebrate kate's "6"! she looked so cute w/ her little crown on!
on mon, while the kids were napping the loudest monsoon came thru (it literally looked like a tornado outside)! it was crazy! savvy woke up during the storm and i was determined to finish cleaning, so she kicked it in the tub, just eatin some popcorn! so cute!
all the toys got turned upside down and the water quickly drenched everything! trees everywhere in our neighborhood fell over! luckily ours are still holdin strong :)!

9 comments:
I love the bathtub picture. Too cute! Don't you love freak weather? Glad your trees are hanging on!!
I love the monsoon season! Those summer storms are soooo great.
That pic of Savanna in the bathtub is too too cute!
:)
Wow -- crazy storm! I love weird weather, right up until it gets scary. Then I'd be in the tub hiding too!
Fun pics -- it's cool to see some of those "other people" who don't blog (ahem, Karis...).
Wierd weather seems to be the name of the game even here in Coeur d' Alene. We will have 98+ days and then freaky thunderstorms/lightning and the temperature drops to below 70. The pictures of Savvy are absolutely adorable.
Wow, that is a lot of bdays! Wish we could be there to celebrate too! I love that pic of Carter on the stage. So cute! What a fun trip to Chuck E. Cheese. That storm sounds crazy but kind of cool! I really love rain in the summer (as long as it's not blowing down trees!). Glad your trees survived!!
fun times. wow - craig has a lot of candles on that cake :)
i can't believe kate is 6 already. the kids are getting old!
i am trying to hold off on the chuck e cheese introduction as long as possible. sounds like carter had a lot of fun though!
savanna is a cutie pie. i love the play pen you found for her.
i totally want it to rain here. it's been forever! that storm actually sounds pretty fun - although i'm glad nothing of yours was damaged.
It was so fun to hang out with you guys! Thanks for coming! I'm glad your trees held up in the storm! I LOVE monsoons!
Monsoon can be so crazy!!! I do love it though:)
Savanna is too cute!!
Post a Comment