Saturday, August 23, 2008

17 months!

i can't believe it! next month savanna will be off to nursery! my baby is growing up :(! sometimes i wish she'd stay little forever, but at the same time it's so fun to see her personality come out more and more. she still doesn't have many words other than mama, dadda, ball, hieee, dog, go, shoe, ma for milk, eye, and a few other grunt type that only we really understand. so i decided if she's never gonna talk we'll try to use sign, so she uses some of those such as milk, thank you, baby, her version of please, bye-bye, bird, more, cracker, water, etc. it's cute to see her use it. she is trying to be more and more independent and wants to do things on her own! which can also lead to her feisty temper tantrum throwing ways (but she's still so freakin cute when she has them)! she loves following me or carter around the house and it's super cute! she is really such a joy to have in our home and we love her sooooo much! happy 17 months savanna!

12 comments:

Castle Family said...

simply adorable!

Brennan said...

She melts her daddy's heart.

As a father though I sometimes wish she wasn't as cute, until like 25 years old. I know you other Dad's out there feel me on that one.

Lamb Fam said...

Sooooooooooo Adorable! Aren't little girls the greatest?

Camille said...

She's so cute!!! and love the little outfit. I really can't believe she'll be in nursery next month. Crazy!

Suman Family said...

awe... happy 17 months savanna! we love you! cute pics.

Hoagland Family said...

WHAT 17 months??? That just can't be true, she was a baby when I last saw her. They just grow up way to fast. She is darling and look so much like her mom:)

Suzanne said...

How do they grow up so fast? She is only a month older than my Olivia and I'm not ready for my baby to be a little girl. She's beautiful!

teresa and the boys said...

Love the little pigtail!

Stephanie said...

I love her hair and smile. Are you going to the Roomie Reunion?

The Wellman Family said...

She is so adorable! Her scrunched up face is really cute!

Sara said...

she is such a beautiful little girl! I can't believe she is already going into nursery soon!

dana said...

Really? 17 months?! I can't believe she's going to be in nursery next month. I mean, I guess it makes sense since Owen's almost 9 months old. But wow! And yes, she is BEAUTIFUL and so cute. Love her.

keep counting.....