Tuesday, April 27, 2010

8 months!

seriously 8 months!  what the heck!  i can't believe our little baby is getting SO big!  i know i say it all the time, but with each kid i think time goes by even faster than the other!  gavin is such a cutie pie.  i was telling bren the other day that i feel like he's our happiest baby and our fussiest baby.  if that's a possibility.  he can be SO dang cute and smiley and laugh and then be so fussy to where i need to where ear plugs :).  jk.
some facts about him right now: he is a pro army crawler (he gets on all fours, but can get there faster by army crawling), he has cut two bottom teeth (and hasn't let us forget :), he LOVES carter and savanna and just lights up whenever they come near him, he loves to take a bath w/ the kids and splash around, he's a a great eater (new to the menu yogurt, some meats, and cheese, bread,etc), growing out of all of his clothes i need to pull out carter's 12-24 mo old stuff!  we still swaddle him for bed!  he is so fun to have in our home and we are so blessed to have him.  we love you gavin boy!

a little history on this shirt, my mom and dad didn't know what they were having when they had me, and thought they were gonna have a boy, so there are pics out there somewhere w/ me wearing this shirt and looking like a cute boy :).  i have a pic of carter at 6mo wearing it and found it the other day to put gavin in it at 8mo.  how cute is that smile :)!

10 comments:

Carroll Family said...

He looks so much like Savannah in the top picture!

Suman Family said...

i was going to say the same thing - in these pics he looks a lot like savanna! such a big boy and cute smile! love the shirt story. i always think of gavin on the 26th...our babies are getting too grown up!

anderson's said...

He is so stinkin' cute!

teresa said...

How cute is that smile? Crazy cute.

Brennan said...

I love you baby boy!

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh, i want to scream he is so cute! Love the shirt!

Pattijean said...

I love this post. I hope we can find those pictures someday soon. What a cute Gavin Boy!

top knot extensions said...

I know time flys!!! I am lovin the shirt!!!

Kelly said...

Mini Brenen. That's all I have to say!

dana said...

wow! I can't believe 8 months!!! I guess that means we've been in Tx for 8 months too :)

He looks so much like Bren to me in those pics. Adorable smile!

keep counting.....