Friday, August 28, 2009

introducing......

brennan GAVIN bates was born on wed, aug 26th at 6:40 am. he weighed in at 8lbs 6oz and 20 inches long! biggest baby yet. more details to come.

19 comments:

Brennan said...

We love you Gavin and are happy to have you as part of the family.

dustin and amy said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you, he's really cute. Can't wait to see more pictures and get more details about how everything went! You look great!

Wendi said...

cute cute cute! can't wait to hear more! bring on the details!

dana said...

yay! the post I've been waiting for! Seriously, already I can tell he looks related to Carter and Savvy. Something in his eyes! haha. Like I can tell that much from one picture :). I'm just sayin.
Can't wait to hear more!

Linsey said...

Congratulations. He is beautiful. Good work.

Kelly said...

It was so fun to hold him! He is so cute, just like your other 3 kiddo's. Love him. :) Glad you are doing good.

DEANNA said...

CONGRATULATIONS WOMAN! IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU TUESDAY AT COSTCO! WOW.... YOU EVEN SAID YOU WERE READY TO HAVE HIM! YOU ARE SO LUCKY. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! We love you. Can't wait to meet little B. Gavin. Love you K. Rachie! Seriously, take it easy. You have worked so hard this pregnancy and look fabulous. Take it easy and you will bounce back to normal in NO time.

-Betsy & Fam

the McLaughlin's said...

Yay! I've been wondering how things were. I'm so glad things are good. I'm super excited for you! That is a good size little guy you have there! Love ya!

Castle Family said...

So glad I was able to see you and Gavin :) He's such a sweetie!! K, so the pediatrician is Lafe Carroll (he's the one who found Bree's tumor) He's with Gilbert Ped's on Pecos and Recker-ish (Ranch House). Let me know and I will get you the number.

Stephanie said...

Hooray!! Can't wait to hear all the details...Congrats!

Chatty Natty said...

Congrats to your little fam. I still can't get over how amazing you looked near the end of your pregnancy. Can't wait to see more pics..u two make beautiful babes.

katie bateman said...

What a beautiful mommy!and darling little baby congrats!Happy to hear all went well.

Kari said...

Congrats cute Mommy. I'm so glad I got to meet him at the hospital. He is super cute. So excited for you guys!

the waites said...

Rach hes so beautiful! You my dear look stunning. Such a cute name-love.

hugs

Anonymous said...

So darling! You two look wonderful. Love you! Aunt Deanna

Britty said...

hurray! congrats! can't wait to see him!

Pattijean said...

Just got the inteernet - a beautiful child...just like his older sister and brother. Take it easy and rest. Sure love you all.

Sara said...

Congrats!!! So cute, and we love the name! And you look great!!

keep counting.....